Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Operation Public Security (OPS UNIT): The Detention, Warrants For Arrest and Incarceration of Nick Caracci,Jr. Needs to be a Topic

Generally, Military Style Operations are not appreciated today, and having to call them a Code Name like ending World War II, like it is Chicago Gang Violence Intervention Units, is something else. And, I feel all my Female Collegians are in danger and jeopardy largely because of Nick Caracci,Jr. and his slimy behavior.

First of all, we have became as clotted as Norman and we can feel it in our neighborhoods, ruining the rare Wonder of a Stadium Ohio State and a Rare New York City Win in the theater of whimsy. And, I can't save everyone, but, I feel I wouldn't be posting this post without all my ladies or a reasonable amount of public security issues.

And, I feel we'd need to spend the next 12 Weeks finding these answers: The Detention, Warrants for Arrest, and Incarceration of Nick Caracci,Jr. . Okay, that would take less the 12 Weeks, much less, believe me, with all the evidence and burner phones like throwaway Cellular Phones in the Locker and the Open. And, what we don't have is a vibrant 13-30 or a safe education vibe.

Even if our state had both and we'd hire schools, neighborhoods, and threw all our loot at School and Protected Groups, we'd have the same problems. And, I'd save my Operations for something better than for no good reason, and even if we had another bad economy, we'd at least have the expectation to Win, have our relatives safe at School, a Healthy 13-30 Culture, and Work Safely without Fear or Harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...