Saturday, June 23, 2018

Why Not Make a Miami Hurricanes Stadium Like Drake Stadium?

I feel any new Miami Hurricanes Football Stadium has to actually be Miami, and have to be a Drake Stadium Styled Olympic Stadium Prototype, or a better way to control costs, have Olympics in a genuine article World Class City or World Cup. I don't necessarily feel it is just Football Related.

I would have said Orange Bowl and to be serious, I feel that Miami would have to be All Orange at Home from Helmet to Socks. I feel there'd have to be an Iowa Styled NCAA National Championship Signs not just when you get on Campus, but, into Earthly Miami.

Hard Rock will always be hedgemonial, and fairness to me is not putting more money all time than Cowboys Stadium, but, playing for the City as much as The U. The U is as Grassroots and Deep in the Trenches as it gets.

And, I don't think the University of Miami will be due for any Uniform Redesigns any time soon, but, I feel it is fair to go Eye of the Storm Green from Helmet to Socks on the Road. I am taking on even the idea of a New Orange Bowl and trying to keep it to benefit many different sports and have actual Bermuda Grass to carpet the Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...