Thursday, June 14, 2018

Let's Talk About Actually Doing Racing Infrastructure in Dallas

I feel livid that the biggest holes in Dallas Sports Infrastructure is Baseball Stadiums and Raceways. I feel like let's be the Dallas City or the Dallas Independent against the Dallas Regional instead. It'd be like Streetball, all names are earned and all Winston Cup Motors would be earned until proven otherwise. (Ethics are ethics).

I feel the Houston Motorsports Park Revival has to find its way North to Dallas and West to Austin. What I am not all right or fine, let alone giggle fine, is everyday people want to see their heroes, too.

I mean, it is a Grand Way to extend a Pro Career, and I don't think everyone wants to miss the Solar System, nor miss their dates. 1. This is Save The Date Season 2. Homecoming Date Season in the Fall. 3. The only acceptable date not named Wedding in that Cineplex.

I feel madder and madder professionalism a cartoon. If anyone really wanted to race to win like a Ninja, they'd win the Toughest Speedway in America (Heart of Texas), Toughest Stadium in Dallas Fort Worth (85 Raceway) and stay on the running every show trail within reason.

I don't think Strength of Schedule always fair. But, it always tough. And, we'd need enough American Jobs to challenge the wall. Generally, people want to work to stardom, not be swagbagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...