Monday, June 25, 2018

Don't Go Like the Arena League Team!

I feel a lot of people emotions raw as the Jersey Streets, and sadly, losing the once upon a time is not childish. And, we can't be childish in this period, even though there are kids who'd be more wired than some adults, but, kids need their adults safe, or their heroes.

And, losing Toys'R'Us is a stinger and I could kid about wanting Bass Pro Shops or Scheels so I don't have to go far, but, the air and the building would change. And, it feels weird to me that the Tennessee Family, which I thought was too strong to break, losing Radio Voice John Ward like how their grandparents felt and heard General Neyland, is a bit much to bear.

And, speaking of airs on my feet, what if we had a Strong Arena Football League JUST to get back to an NFL Training Camp? And, most kids role models don't skip on Child Support, and most kids role models don't just play everyone. And, most Dads are responsible and doting to their kids. Even though I am speaking for the majority, which we don't always get, but, going farther and longer is character, not just taking attitude too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...