Thursday, June 14, 2018

Why Not A Truck Grand National Series?

I feel as an Auto Racing Fan, with TORC being Torqued, and having No Answers as in Winter and Summer Off Road Series, and Lesser Answers with having a NASCAR Truck Development Series, I feel such a series would have to grow out of our own hand.

And, the trade up is to actually have a Spring Texas Truck Race, to alleviate the Spring Breakdowns that have been common in the Truck Series, but, I am not okay with 3 Months Worth of Playoffs when it is a 9 Month Season. To me, it is artimathetic to have better racing, better TV Deal, and better promotion so more venues could get in on the series.

It is the 25th Season of the Series, and honestly, I do feel it would be a Split True Expansion would be merited. And, we've struggled trying to make the Big (Non Small or Rig) have a proper feeder series like their Car Counterparts.

Nobody else has had such a break in development, to the matter of trying to go Pro Stock because there where not enough Top Fuel Series, and I feel development is not the biggest thing, but, we'd need to met such a thing for stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...