Sunday, June 3, 2018

Why not have Life Sized Statues of Brandi Chastain, and the last plays of Texas-Michigan and Oklahoma-Georgia Rose Bowls

I feel the best way to have Brandi Chastain in statue form is have her as Freeflowing, Conquering Goddess. I know that is loaded territory for a Family or Kinda-Family Blog Site, but, I feel if the Rose Bowl Stadium had to deal in statues, let's start there.

2ndly, I am wanting the most important kick in Texas Football History to be immortalized in statue form, too. And, we know Southern California's Sports Masters like they are culture, and I feel everything down to the blacked out Adidas Lines of the Kicking Shoes done, with Special Guests Hoobastank, which I've doubt they've played Pasadena, too.

And, the last play of Georgia-Oklahoma needs to be statue form, too. And, I feel these commands might feel excessant, but, what is the alternative to not guarding nothin'.

Let's deal in statues, too, for the 4036.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...