Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Magic Answers and Silver Bullets Cannot Be Wasted Freely

I feel it is the Phen-Fen Reflex, where Magic Answers and Silver Bullets cannot be wasted freely. And, medical science is fine with diagnosing and selling like Cars, but, that is not the intention of Medical Ethics.

Needless to say, I feel with a Grassroots Rush rushing the Big Dials, we'd need to not use Magic Answers and Silver Bullets Willy-Nilly. I'd think Sports Car Racing is ripe for reorganization, and that would help IndyCar out immensely. And, some things where meant to be Development Zones, too.

I feel like with the Merger-Sale Period in NASCAR and Stock Car Racing, I feel we'd have to rededicate ourselves to True Late Model Series Again (Big) and having 20 Cars and 20 Race Dates is Crucial. And, I'd feel better about acquiring key races and racedays, too.

I'd feel the least-easiest part is Track Ownership. Where there'd have to be a dedicated strategy, either to build or replace into the imminent future. And, having more True Miles in Commission Actively (4), which is a disappointment, because I don't see Syracuse, Minnesota, or Milwaukee in Commission.

But, I'd think having to put Indianapolis in an Unlimited Position, too, because I am not buying the current state of F1, Sports Car Racing,Motorcycle Racing and World of Outlaws Racing. Even though it is not the right time or place for everyone to be unlimited, but, I figure it'd fit into Indy's Lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...