Sunday, June 17, 2018

John Paul Sr. is Still On The Lam and John Paul Jr. is a Ghost Car

I feel like having to dip deeply in the cautionary tale dark ink here. John Paul Sr. is still on the lam and John Paul Jr. is a Ghost Car and neither do own any remorse, like the Whittingtons or Jeremy Mayfield.  I root for the Good Guys more, but, we have WAAAAAAY too many Bad Dudes for our Own Good.

John Paul Sr., in a period where legendary tempers where legendary, was another level of anger. And, I even had to tell my teachers, classmates, paraeducator, and some parents on how awful of human being John Paul Sr. was the last time he got on the lam. And, I feel infuriated that the mark, which is negative, on Sports Cars, still hasn't healed after all this time and its stuck on IndyCar.

And, even though John Paul,Jr. health declined, I don't think he own any sense of remorse. And, running out of talent is normal like I keep seeing James Stewart getting hurt in the Middle of Cowboys Stadium, but, it is not funny.

Today, it is not socially acceptable to act like Al Unser,Sr. . And, that was no thanks to the biggest fight off track in Indianapolis 500 History. And, the record breaker that torches me worse from 1998 than Cal Ripken Ironman standing and McGwire and Sosa passing Roger Maris is John Paul Jr. having the IndyCar "After All These Years Between Wins" Record.

I loudly command that Jacques Lazier is implored to be an IndyCar Replacement just to fix that glaring nightmare of a bloop. And, Raul Boesel did not finish with an Open Wheel Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...