Friday, June 8, 2018

How Would An Atlanta Thrashers Revival Be Built?

Yes, you read the title right, and I feel without Adam Silver in NBA Future, I feel there'd have to be a Blue Ribbon Committee to sort out team histories, ABA History with the NBA, and Reviving the Seattle Supersonics and the Spirits of St. Louis in the NBA For Expansion.

2nd, we will have fully functional adults guiding True Expansions. I feel the last an first priority for such a Revival,  would be through the expansion draft. Other than eliminating the "Making The Team" angle in Las Vegas thanks to an organically Gary Bettman move, I feel making the team in September would be the next angle of such a team.

And then, with the Entry Draft is generally watered down because you'd have an Expansion Draft before that. But, I feel the tender area of development is the 2nd and 3rd Year to see if they are worth a 3 to 5 Years of Development, or are they worth sending down on the bus.

I am not sure how the legal confrontations would go, but, I am thinking this is very boilerplate untile we got it otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...