Sunday, September 23, 2018

A Party School Resurgeance is in The State University of Iowa's Future

I feel sick for my life our lack of remorse at home is not good. And, we are going as dark as the Black in the Iowa Black and Gold, and we in a New York City Period. And, generally, bad goes around when you let the wrong people collect unemployment and the right people get jack.

I can't part the red sea for everyone, and sadly, I feel the reemphasis for Law and Order needed to happen a long time ago. And, I'd sense a Party School Resurgeance in the State University of Iowa's Future because the heights are unrealizing.

I think, too, you can't replace people willy-nilly, even great ones. Netflix does not deserve more salary, because, everyone else will burst out into greatness. And, the Cold War is breaking, and no "Rich Forever" is not one of them.

If we don't have anything, MAKE ANYTHING GREAT, just to make it great. September and its air is Supposed to be a cleanser, not an equalizer, and not knowing key matters are canals to our culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...