Monday, September 24, 2018

Invite the Big Top to Houston Again and Revive the Houston Oilers!

I feel as a Fan, I have to throw my 2 Cents in for saying Invite the Big Top to Houston Again and Revive the Houston Oilers! There is no feeling like having a complete team in a complete market again. Even if someone had to race Mongoo$e's 713 in the 713.

Nobody is getting Interstate or International Commerce now and that is a problem. I don't think Goodell would poke a revival with a stick, or stipulate the St. Louis Rams's history be in the Missouri-Illinois. And, the spiritual and social narcolepsy can't be good for anyone.

Bill O'Brien could be expended to UConn and for all that trouble, I don't think McNair has legs to stand on, and neither does the Adamses. I feel that it is the right kind of social work, glory, and success to have something to offer for our playbooks.

We have hard to replace vacancies everywhere and my wish is to make life more bearable in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...