Thursday, September 13, 2018

I Thought Mt. Vernon Sounded More Complete than That!

I feel hurt that Mt. Vernon is more ANGRY like its New York Counterpart and less focused on College Graduates, not just High School Graduates, or worse yet, those who'd pray-starve their transfer to higher learning or just commit to dropping out of High School and be destructive and a pox. The reason why I am lucidly livid here is with Mt. Vernon losing in forfeit to West Delaware and really, really arrearing Cornell's County Hex and Mount Vernon's Solon Hex into a worse state.

And, I doubt West Delaware and their fans are happy to take a Win back in their hands again. And, even though there are academic faculty, even those who wanted to be Iowa Hawkeye above being a Colorado Buffalo deep in her adolescence, but, this is not about the faculty.

I feel madness in the fact it is not just the Texarkana to Houston Head constantly playing himself home when we have Olympic Golds to Give Away at Tokyo, or even the chance to make the team. We'd have Career (Iowa High School) Career (College) and Career (Olympic and World) to make in Wrestling, a Complete Heisman, and a Complete President, but, we are changing the game all the way up the wrong way.

And, being gawked like Zoo Animals over someone else doesn't count. And, If I wanted Star Power, I'd be fine with Odessa Permian coming to my Alma Mater. But, even without our problems, we feel we'd not get our way out a Brown Paper Bag. And, I feel even madder there are infrastructure inadequicies and other matters that need a hotel weekend, which I stand on like a Long Haul Trucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...