Sunday, September 16, 2018

Constitution Day Slate College Football Weather Make Up Project

I told you there will be a Part II to this Post! And, I will do my best to at least fill the concrete when the actual record books will say otherwise, and I feel that, one, there has to be a significant Crisis Management Strategy in the event of Atlantic Hurricanes, and the continued apatheicness of missing Florida in Atlantic Hurricanes is not good, which causes Hurricane Scared Fatigue and readiness has gotten too soft for everyone's good.

And the Stone Palace dislocation Games are

E. Carolina 1-1 vs. Virginia Tech 1-1

I feel Virginia Tech's Bowl Streak is Just as in Jeopardy as Florida State's. (25 to 37) And, sadly, I feel like we'd need more "Ticked Off" Glories.

UCF 2-0 vs UNC 0-2

I feel there would have been mitigating realities had this game been at Earth this Weekened. UCF would be on their 3rd Full Time Head Coach in 4 Years and North Carolina would be the first to reach Colorado State's Coach Bobo when Larry Fedora gets fired.

W. Virginia 2-0 vs. NC State 2-0

I do not buy the hype around Will Grier. Anyone could jowl breathlessly, but, I'd have big problems with a Steroid Addict on the Field, no matter how remorseful they tried to be.

The Commonwealth Dislocation Games Are

Elon 0-0 1-1 vs. Wm. Mary 0-0 1-1

I feel there has to be an ethic toward Conference Games. I said it last year, and I said it like you thought I had 3 Heads, but, that is the truth.

Tennessee State 1-0 vs. Hampton 2-1

I am honoring the HBCU Outring Title in Slate, when it won't happen in reality.

Charleston Southern 0-1 vs. The Citadel 0-2

Actually, this could be a Turkey Day if Charleston Southern and The Citadel BOTH Miss the Playoffs, and I am not waiting for Cold Turkey to try to mock this slate.

The Stadium and Main Dislocation Games Are

And, this is all mock in fantasy to be woven into reality, which I can't afford to neglect saying. The chances Florence's Machine Breaker of a Storm will dissipate is debatable, but, it is not Cold Turkey that the Damage is Not Debatable

Livingstone 1-1 vs. Lane 0-2

This would have been a Classical Grasp of a Game if Livingstone made the bus to Jackson, TN. But, I feel like having to defer on that one

Virginia Union 1-1 vs. Johnson C. Smith 0-2

I would have said anything, but, I wonder if a Hall of Fame Stadium would be a better petri dish for a forementioned classic

Benedict 1-1 vs. Fayetteville State 1-1

It would not be as simple as driving the car from Wilmington to Detroit, but, I feel in real reality and I wasn't just slinging the case like a 100-99 Game, it would be a boon to the Great State of Michigan's Deleted Coffers to reinstate their coffers.

Notre Dame Stadium Dislocation Games are

This would be in real reality, flock games, but, it is dislocations and one of them could bear fruit even in write in as a Program 1st Win (Actual On Field 1st Win would happen another time.

Apprentice School 1-1 vs. Galludet 0-2

In normal circumstances, the way to play on practice would shake the apple cart just as much as the actual game.

U of New England 0-2 vs. Hampden Sydney 0-2

In one of 3 900 Winners Stadia , I could write in the chance for a 1st Win. (Like I said, actual on field 1st would still be another day)

Methodist 0-2 vs. Emory and Henry 1-1

I don't know how hard of hit these Cancelled Games will do to the Playoff Board, but, bygones are not bygones.

Coliseum Dislocation Games

Marshall 2-1 vs. S. Carolina 1-1

Both Programs are a Ragin' Mess and even with no Hurricane, its easy to tell

Colgate 2-0 vs. Furman 0-2

Topsy Turvy Gameday if it happened on Earth

Southern Miss 1-1 vs. Appalachian State 1-1

Actual Gameday Replacement T-B-D

Drake Stadium Dislocation Games

Elizabeth City St. 1-1 vs. W-S State 1-1

This would have been the Down East Vikings Classic in more robust or healthier condition.

Mississippi College 0-0 2-0 vs. N. Greenville 0-0 1-1

This would have been  North Greenville's 1st Conference Game in Drier Conditions.

William Jewell 0-2 @ Drake 1-1

This has nothing to do with the Hurricane, but, Labor Day Weekend and I felt annoyed we had no Non Red White and Blue Cancellations since JFK and we had 2 on the same night due to Weather. We only had a handful of postponements in the 1990s and those where all Hurricane related

Jack Trice Dislocation Games

1 True Dislocation
1 Fill In The Blank
1 1 (Could be Only in the event of ISU's Big XII Title Appearance

Allen U 1-1 vs. Brevard 0-1

Allen U is based out of the Inner City of Columbia, SC and is back in Football after a 14 Year Absence

Akron 2-0 vs. S. Dakota St. 2-0

Iowa State and Nebraska's Cancelled Opponents and with Akron actually playing at Jack Trice next Weekend,  I feel the Belt Defense could easily be sailing back for the Cyclones.

Incarnate Word 1-2 @ Iowa State 2-2 I

I was going to start the Double Road Treks for Incarnate Word before Thanksgiving, but, I felt Mr. Pollard should have left all options on the table within reason that wouldn't have been as intrusive.

And, second to this,

Iowa State's Backfill Slate
Nebraska II 11-20
Even though there has not been 2 Iowa State-Nebraska's in ANY Record Year, and Iowa State Still has not won 2 in a Row over the Huskers in any Earthly Record Book and it would be an earthy precursor to the Zeroes Game Vs. Iowa

S. Dakota St. 11-27 Up 7-0 10:00 1st Q
I moved my way on the MVFC and MAC Titles to attempt being accomadating, which real reality would say otherwise, and Nebraska's Backfill after the Zeroes is to make back for Akron, throwing agony around like it is cash, and really racing the future out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...