Saturday, September 8, 2018

I Feel Gary Patterson should be lead Rancher of the Dallas Cowboys

I feel, for starters, Gary Patterson should be lead Rancher of the Dallas Cowboys. Frankly, if we have a George Walsh, we should use it just right for a change of venue.

And, even though Gary Patterson is Fort Worth, but, I have to feel the feeling of transcendence. I don't think he's produced a Coach Welsh in Virginia like JoePa did, but, I feel there has to be a recompletion of the Western Playbook.

Losing your temper on the Tennessee Titans is not a good image. Even though everyone is of the same profile, the tug of this Winter, being a DFW Playbook remade for America would be stronger than being a National Team again, which Jerry Jones would actually pull if he had to outsmart his Business Rivals at Navy for their leader. (Other than Staubach).

I feel the emotional tug of completion, and I feel Dallas-Fort Worth is starving for completion, and we need to act the part too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...