Monday, September 10, 2018

The Collar has Became More Common than "Hi, Welcome To (Which Company You'd Work For)"

I feel the salty anger that the Collar has become more common than "Hi, Welcome to (Fill In the Blank Company)" . As an Early 2000s Adolescent, and a 2010s Adult, I feel that focus has been lost when we got what we wanted and we'd use medicine worse than Ferris Bueller.

And, I feel salty rage in misusing and disusing Goats. If you Muhammad Ali, or the Next Muhammad Ali, you have to have Strong Principles. I love being good for Corporate America, which is a gravy boat, but, Not Everyone's Rusty Wallace, and not everyone is good at the right thing to do even.

And, curiousity is and killed the cat, too. I don't want a Drug Addict for Heisman, because I feel like I'd have vivid rememberance of wondering Mike Wilbon's "What if Johnny Manziel was Black?" and finding that answer out horrifically. If no one in your neighborhood scores 1635 on College Entry Tests and you can't leave like you Pro, at least race the US Nationals or Win the Tour de France between jobs.

Kids don't know loftiness, sadly, and I'd feel Kenny Wallace needs at least 1 Proper Season Championship to trek home to St. Louis and my Classmates Kids Grandkids. School great, but, school should be weeding out bad actors who's grades and drugs is just as nasty as their behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...