Saturday, September 29, 2018

Tell Me Why No Pay and No Insurance is Okay For IndyCars...

I feel like having to follow the Mayor of Hinchtown's Lead, in saying why no pay and no insurance is okay for IndyCars. If you own and operate your own stuff, you'd have a plan to repair your own cars and yourself, so your kids or nephews and nieces don't have to run wild in Adolescence.

But, I feel that was not okay as soon as the Earnhardt Report in NASCAR and Stock Cars. And, I thought that should have been addressed the first days after the 2008 Season. And, we still have Sports Cars and Summer Motorcycles as the floor of the first division, which is not okay, either.

Other than Scotty D being there and consistent, I feel like I'd like to see Variety as in My Hero, namely, the Midwest Short Track Heroes. And, we are in a habit of doing what is too easy, and that is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...