Friday, September 7, 2018

I'd Have Problems if Carson Wentz keeps Getting Hurt

I feel upset even though Carson Wentz is not my territory (Fargo), not my school (North Dakota State) or my team (Philadelpia Eagles), but, it is not good for business if Carson Wentz keeps getting hurt. Dak Prescott would need a Pro Style Coach, Matt Ryan and Underachieving Disappointment have gone hand in hand, the Texans need 1812 Orchestra and we need the Old Teams Back. (Houston Oilers, St. Louis and the 1970s Gold, San Diego Chargers and the Baltimore Colts)

And, I feel for marketing, Good Marketing is Safe Marketing, which Steve Evans still hears at his grave. But, this is the ultimate Early 1980s Period, and overstimulation doesn't work. And, with Early 1970s Losses in the Women's Community times 10, I feel we'd barely registered Raceday (Mike Hogewood) when we lost Burt Reynolds the same afternoon.

And, I feel if we had enough people with brains, we'd say Colin Kaepernick didn't just waste and wank a Curt Flood, but, to make life miserable, we'd slam Business Interruption Charges. I am pleaing for not having a Post-Homecoming Date Wanking of Committment, let alone a bad free yourself.

But, seriously, if Rodgers and Wentz did get hurt again, I doubt we'd peace out and play the New Orleans Saints over our homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...