Wednesday, September 19, 2018

991 and the Inability to Run 3 Feet from It

I feel the 991 Reflex is very much generational and sadly, it has been making bad habits worse. And, we have been nothing short of miraculous through the years and that is what is making it worse.

And, I feel even though we have nothing less than solid for most Division IA Champions in College Football, but, it's difficult really to rattle an imminent Fall Off or Collapse that was based on energy, vibes, or both.

And, what is worse and scarier, is if we don't have these things that hold us in, we'd be even spookier than we are now. And, I don't want or even think of being drug through the community because my relative died.

And, no matter the circumstance, the perp that can't hide their junk and the perp that keeps blowing their lid about not hiding their junk is very dangerous. Most employers of moral and ethical high ground DO NOT want to be party to Child Support. And, I dread having to just see perps drain tax dollars to historical highs.

I don't think I'd expect Political Leadership to just turn and make life better for all of us. It is easy to see who'd be finessing money or worse here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...