Friday, September 7, 2018

Generally, More Responsibility Means Better Work

I feel like I'd have to excavate the 2018 Earnhardt Report, or be the bear of unpopular, but necessary Forests in the Pine-Sol. Real reaction would be the overdue accountability I don't see now.

And, generally, more responsibility means better work. Comfortable is not just practicing in your sleep. I feel like its easy to do Home Runs by the 6000, but, I don't see Joltin' Joe DiMaggio get Jolted or 81 Home Runs.

Train your Terry McGinness's When You Have the Chance. It don't mean they'll be Red and Black later or stick in uniform, but, I feel Antonio Brown needs to command a Drug Test for everyone he has problems with.

The Contemperary Steelers have not been a Kurt Warner Story Program. They have been a Have Everyone Drafted Make the Team Program. The issue with Copycat Smokes is the neighborhood would buckle and worsen, and if we hired from Walk-In, you'd be learning so many things on the fly after Unemployment when someone else that is Gainfully Employed would mitigate.

People who want to be there generally are there, and they don't fall off like bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...