Friday, September 21, 2018

The Inextingushable Olympic Flame needs to Stay Burning

I don't feel like I have an excuse or a reason to tolerate trash. And, I'd rather see someone be Future Hall of Fame like they always 25 or Greater, not just trashing my hard earned money.

I feel as if Family hold us in, either by blood or social skills. I feel no real sense of expectation, and I would have more go than your hypeman, but, I need trust, love, respect, fear, and account in the same corner.

And, what is weird and disrespectful is we are 1 Dimension like Paper Dolls. I feel Ladies would need safety or at least the chance to make money. There is no real expectation and kids are not automatically growing like a weed.

I'd at least need 1 Central Iowa Iowa State over Oklahoma LONG before they demolish Jack Trice for a Domed Stadium. I feel what I'd sense is there's no energy over the Newborn Central Iowa Skies, even though it is far from Infantile, but, I feel what about having The Drake Relays be the NCAA National?

Do The Right Thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...