Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Belicheck Thinks The Constitution Day Trade WIll Work....YEAH RIGHT!

Other than Jimmy Haslam having an uncomfortable history with key American History Renditions (Good and Bad) in the 6 Years With The Cleveland Browns, I feel Bill Belicheck can't turn Josh Gordon into 1950's Army-Navy Game Wars.

I'd actually look forward to changing uniforms for the Cleveland Browns once they actually change ownership and have competent Northeast Ohio Ownership. And, I think the only good thing here is the Winless Streak WILL End this Season, and we wouldn't have Anheiuser Busch waiting impatiently on their beer forever.

And, I am thinking this would turn the Division over to Buffalo or Miami. And, I feel like it is not a fun matter, and we'd miss Josh Gordon, the Flash Gordon on the Professional Field.

Other than "It Had to Happen", but, it is not a comfortable discussion as 0-3-1 would certainly mean playing the string.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...