Monday, September 17, 2018

I Will Not Tolerate the Garangantuan Mockery of Women's Justice!

I feel angered that Women's Justice doesn't get the texture, let alone the respect and the adoration it needs and deserves! To be frank and public, actual Supreme Court Season starts in 2 Weeks, and 40 Years is 40 Years and I don't want a Lincoln-Douglas debate on character.

I'd actually mean respect more than adoration, and gobs and wads of unknowns are not good. Hypercompetitiveness is very bad on people's frames, and incomes, too. And, worse, people would be dropped from the middle of the sky like their fans or families pleas would have been fruitless hurts worse, and not getting a real chance to recover, let alone rebuild is criminal.

And, I will not absolutely, positively tolerate the gargantuan mockery of Women's Justice! As much as Mental Illness is getting pumped, I feel there is never enough emphasis on Women's Justice.

I am making this a Stump because making money is not a "What If?", because Making Money Safely is not a "What If?, our Hollywood Projects won't wait, even if we had to reach them out of our pockets.

I am not made for anything, let alone to Win, and people do forget all about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...