Friday, September 28, 2018

The Truth Trumps What You Want to Believe

I feel like having to at least state it for my health that the truth trumps what you want to believe. I feel like having to say that because I'd raise cane over my Community Family losses, or anyone else that is of good fiber. And, in the least, have at least good relationships with Women, even if you don't become Husband or Boyfriend.

Car Theft, even in Reception, Drugs or Other Intoxicants and Personal Problems are an ender in Motorsports. It is supposed to be an Oasis and I am getting on my tangent roll here, because the Missouri-Illinois Ram Tough Dodge Dealers DO NOT Play Anything with Anyone.

And, I feel False Expectations are a problem, especially if you've had nothing. I am not proud of who we are, and even for those who'd be casanovas like a Peacock, they'd have to know where their money is coming before everyone else.

Excuse me, we lived the No Effort before! And, expecting a Genie in the Bottle or Baby One More Time when we've done that already is asking too much in a period that we have done too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...