Friday, September 14, 2018

Final Boom: What if an End REALLY Was a Beginning?

I am aware with the Big Bang Theory's Final Season NOT dumped on us, and I'd appreciate the fact you handle your business in the downtime. And, I feel frustrated everything (good and bad) should fall in your lap. But, I feel timing is the law and I feel ashamed about people turning up and down for no good reason.

I'd believe Chip Kelly if he was 36, but, he is not. And, I feel like the way I'd play, I feel like Winner Take All Loser Gets Jack. And, not so secretly I would have seen Overseas Elite be defeated on its own for 10 Million Reasons rather than disbanding. And, there is not excitement for the right reasons.

I can't stomach so many Unknowns that it get to the point I'd believe a Justice River for no good reason. And, I feel stats come with the field and you can't force them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...