Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Let's Talk About Cup Racing Jobs

I think for at least a solid generation, we've had the Cup Series be based out of Charlotte like it is a Racehub. But, I feel the running tragedy is putting Cup Racing Jobs on the Family Table Again, or appropriate incentives to it.

We can't even be proper mature adults without drinking, wrecking for drugs like someone who never ever did it, making new medical diagnosises and all of the above! And, sadly, we are in an unknown we never wanted, and I can't search a contempary Morgan McClure, Hensley, Donleavy, Rainier (Extra Crispy), BlueMax, Billy Hagan, or Bud King.

The true cost control is knowing where your people at. I am not trying to preach, but, it come out that way. It come out that way if the Knicks Just Did It and the Bulls did it all on their own, or St. Louis and Seattle rose to claim the Finals for me, but, we are careless in my kitchen and baby likes it more when Mama makes the Shortenin' Bread.

I know we couldn't all run big, or have to risk neck just to make a profit, but, I feel Halfway Point Always has to repay Points. But, I feel a lot of them would be pro out of necessity, causing other issues. But, there is no substitute for those that truly want to stay on the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...