Friday, February 15, 2019

101 Dalmations, Putting a Replica W31 on the Pro Stock Scene and Densham almost went for the Gold with Dan Gable

I feel the arc of this story being when 101 Dalmations came back to theaters in 1991 when one gal said Robert Yates was like one of the 101 Dalmations and with her being her own success and Robert Yates always had, always will be workmanlike.

And, I feel it is not enough to track the true Michigan State W31. I feel like wanting to see a Replica W31 with the Chevrolet Badge remarked as an Oldsmobile Badge and it say Cutlass instead of Camaro. The whole purpose should be both Drag Racing Staff Members for their money and Professionals, too.

And, the tale of this dragon is Gary Densham ALMOST nearly wrestled with Dan Gable on the Olympic Team. But, I wonder if he made the Tokyo Olympics, he'd be the oldest Olympian by far and I wonder if such a move would have been necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...