Sunday, February 10, 2019

Young and Hypocritical is Never Good

I feel maddened when we are young and hip at the wrong areas. I mean, the Stoners have as much command as the Gang Culture and what upsets me worse, instead of being aspirational in the right areas, we are thrown at like Joan Rivers in Las Vegas,

I couldn't deny the 6 of Duke in 1998-1999 was stronger than everyone's 1st. But, no, UConn couldn't have it another way, even with a Minnesota trying to make another run first off 2 Different Final Fours before being defrocked shamelessly and lawyering up later.

Young and Hip done right would elevate our elders and people who would do not have anything else otherwise. Sadly, we are prisoner in a box like a darker "Island of Dr. Moreau" and just letting anyone in a problem.

Kids, when I mean anyone, I don't mean after their Military Tour or Mormon or Other Religious Mission, especially when our living Purple Hearts had turned to putty. I am no man to cope with this recycling of people, and less of one to be thrilled without joy or pity.

And, Girls like it better to think freely. Quality is a choice, and being forced down like it was a very decimated and still decimated Vietnam is not a choice. The only downside to more Women in Power is they will not cope with your trash and to trash the neglience of ignoring Women With Power like a terrible frat, or being too clingy to force out the bad, or be the opposite of clingy, objectified and exploited, especially if it is sensitive members of our Women's Community.

And, I hate to go back to Spock here, but, it is easier to think of solutions than to be thrown like a Beach Ball. I am not the best man for balance, but, I feel sad we didn't learn the right lessons or put respect and marketablility back on Washington DC and not leave the House to a Tommy Boy or another Chronic Womanizer who can't realize the clay he left us like we'd pray starve Our 40 vs. Arkansas's 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...