Friday, February 8, 2019

NASCAR Northeast Tour 2020 Orientation

I feel like for the NASCAR Northeast Tour Split-Down, even though I feel like we'd need to force a K and N East Split as the 2nd Piece of ARCA Acquisition, and on the Wednesday before the NFL Draft, I feel there'd be a strong sense of heat-check with the Wall Stadium Series Premiere.

And, I would think the next up would be Riverhead and Williams Grove. And, I would think having the first sale of Thompson, Stafford Springs and Waterford NASCAR Northeast races. And, the next laps would be Oswego, Thunder Road, New Hampshire and Watkins Glen.

I feel the formentioned tracks would be the Series 10 Tracks of the NASCAR Northeast Tour. I think the final would be at the Glen, because I would think as a Fan, having a Sports Car 6 Hours of the Glen and the Northeastern Finals at the same weekend.

And, I do not think I'd have the answers, but, I feel that the genesis tub needs to be the Northeast Tour would be more Stock Car Like, more approachable, more above grade, and more wired to do a 4 Crown Season Web. (Trucks, Regional Cup, Late Model and Modifieds)

If Full-Bodied Stock Cars became Steel Palace Regulars like we'd need to nudge a New New York State Fairgrounds for Super Dirt Week, I feel the moral tug is doing what is right for Syracuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...