Thursday, February 28, 2019

2019 College Football Poll and National Championship of College Football XXI Update

What I am saying here is My Poll Weeks will be the Same, and I am refocusing my Championship BACK to Division IA. I feel if we had a true, legitamate All Sport College Football Championship, I am sure it would be above All Me and No Noone Else even to vent my Bad Days Out.

The Poll Will Be Top 25

Playoffs Top 16

Playoffs Will Still Be in 2020, to evade Christmas

Jan. 1st, 2020 16

I still cannot stand for Mr. Bettman Upstaging the First Day of a New Decade with Cotton Bowl Stadium as the Winter Classic

Jan. 3rd, 2020 8

Jan. 10th,2020 4

National Championship of College Football XXI Indianapolis,IN

Jan. 22nd,2020 2

Postseason Bans

NCAA
Missouri Tigers

Trump Related (That's because both discipline and economy, and I feel this is as good of adminstrative as nothing in America

Army Black Knights
Navy Midshipmen
Air Force Falcons

Mike Bibby (I doubt dragging someone else's legal problems, when they aren't new (IE Boy Is Mine) as full school problems, I feel if Arizona doesn't fire Mr. Miller soon, the NCAA will let the wolves come out on Postseason Bans for the Athletic Department)

Arizona Wildcats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...