Friday, February 8, 2019

The Return to Adjunct Poverty IS Not Funny in Winnishiek County!

I feel like I'd have to speak up for Winnishiek County for all the problems they've had. I don't think I'd speak well, or say a lot well without a lot of people getting upset in the process. But, I feel a sense of needing Corporate Health Care to not delete Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare and Unemployment.

And, it is less funny to see people keep running in and out with no delay with the thefts having no effect up or down on the Twin Cities or State University like the Summer Milwaukee Broke in the last days before Full Day School or take away Happy Stories even before the Web.

I feel like denying Kayla Koether her office needs a real round of Investigative Reporting. And, with playing telephone over South Winnishiek, which should be going for the Gold, but, no, their perverts have been hurting families like AMW and John Walsh came to town and having relatives break National News is not a twist you want when people lives in danger.

And, I would love to bark like DMX and his other autograph line like it is not harmless, and I want to see the North Stars Revival sell Front Street down, Luther get straight cash homie mad on making every field Blue Turf like they need to decimate Mount Union and instead, enable perps and perverts to just get it in Ohio like Santana, and I feel hurt and betrayal like the Bad Bar Sessions in my Backyard rock the land forever instead of being unsilently hushed and quieted like it was Fort Worth for bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...