Friday, February 22, 2019

Fortifying Washington's Birthday

I don't see no 1042 Reasons to Play Trick or Treat with anything. And, I feel what Syracuse is salty and mad about is not connecting the Fairgrounds, Campus, and Community and I feel that New York State Fairgrounds has to be motioned not to ape Super DIRT Week ever again.

And, I feel like I am washed over the wrong heroes, and it would not take LSD to realize this is not the Gold Lettered Winston Cup Yearbook. And, instead, it is the walls, barriers, boundaries,and hurdles melt like Ice Cream and we are running out of 150s when I know my community is drowning instead of swimming above water.

Gonzaga will have the Banner and the Merch 60 Days Out. And, that's with Academic Fraud makes half of Minnesota not stop losing and I don't want no Florida, Georgia and Bebe. I know we get Young and Hip at some point, but, if we got Young and Hip because 3 Cores Broke at Once like Glass, it would cause a lot of things and a lot we do not want.

I'd sense Brooks, Dunn and Reba, NSYNC and Nirvana spear a race to the record store not seen in the longest. If I really wanted to know what was "Meant to Be!", I'd just go for it and I never wanted the Battleship Steamwheeler in Cedar Rapids's League, I'd want to go undefeated in the Big Arena League INSTEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...