Monday, February 25, 2019

Flea Market Flip: The Chil Bowl Should Be An Arena Show!

I feel as much as I've said the Chili Bowl Should be at OU Memorial Stadium, but, I feel a better workaround for both the Tulsa Series (ASCS) and the Tulsa Race (Chili Bowl) would be making the Chili Bowl the Arena Race and the Series Piece.

In a different World, I think Flea Market Flip would have been that rare TNN Country non-Stock Car or Country Music Middle. But, I feel that is more of a digression. And, it's been a while since you've had Union-Jenks State Title Rivalry holding Tough Town together and there still is nothing to offer Merle Haggard long term when your Musical Rival didn't keep anything other than a lease.

I feel there is a big part of growing up. I know I don't always like it, and I know people don't like having the same expectations at 19 from 5. A big part of growing up is not just going for Young and Hip friviously, but, Young and Hip as your only deal. And, I feel the outlets from Denver and a not so vibrant culture are racing down the Paper Plains like Paper Planes.

We even started the Rodeo Championship in less, and dissing 8 Seconds nearly wrecked rodeo and put Rural Communities on Defensive, demolishing Luke Perry to a Krusty the Klown level Sideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...