Thursday, February 28, 2019

I'm wondering if Mr. Cooley and Mr. Saggau would want a Single State Championship?

I don't think we'd keep playing eeney-meeny-miney-mo without twisting a decent answer or the word go, either. I am thinking in Fantasy Island Problems is Mr. Cooley and Mr. Saggau would want a Single State Championship in Every Sport more than to be plastered.

To be frank, it still is a big shock the Worst in the West (Glenwood) popped up on our end of the State's Top 10 and that was Last Winter. And, Alburnett's lack of Barn/Arena expertise is shocking and a lot of that chest is Kane Thompson's Alburnett Pirates.

What is an air raid, is at least have our state ABC Affliates have a say in our State Championship or their Back Channel. Even though what is off is not having extra commercial break (An Actual FCC Complaint), and I feel even though I never was in lights, but that doesn't mean I'd care about Goose Lake (Northeast) any less than Madison Square Garden (Iowa Big East to Big East).

I think if I had 35 Different Matchups, I feel One has to be movable to Nantucket or Barrow. One!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...