Sunday, February 17, 2019

Why Manchester United getting advanced on in Ownership?

I feel madness when the Manchester Derby have equal and equally indifferently wealthy owners. I feel a real sense of shame when its my people, but, not my money.

And, it'd be too easy to go off, as I feel the middle of Diversity Ethics is Character. And, we where railed a Brooks,Dunn, and Reba worse with Florida, Georgia and Bebe and she got the "Beth" Credit at the chagrin of 1st Shift America. I feel like with all these people, it is embarassing to see the outage of discipline through both sides of Manchester and Real Madrid.

I don't mind being Young and Hip unless we safe and secure. And, I hate being mindless when we can't do anything due to standards and ethics and it'd be the line between how McDonald's, Burger King, Carl's Jr./Hardee's keep their systems well.

It is not quite no bounce back, but, I feel like having to rehub New York City like J. Cole would have refortified everything in the Bigs and I hate missing Love in this era.

I feel like the Glazers are seeing Dodge City in Manchester United and these sales advances only get worse, not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...