Sunday, February 3, 2019

Ja Rule Needs to Be Accountable for Fyre Festival, too.

I feel, since this is not another I hate Ja Rule because of 50 Cent, but, I feel there needs to be accountability in New York City for Ja Rule's Role in Fyre Festival. He is just as coconspiritator as Billy McFarland, and the example makes us all look bad, as the theories are warring like a cold case, and so are the documentaries.

Ja Rule's functionability went out with Murder Inc. being served indictments left and right and that stunted Hip Hop and R and B equally. And, I am not ready to give or throw money Willy-Nilly like a Bottom Feeding Meowth.

How would another Ja Rule prosecution get set is it would be the darkest of White Collar Prosecutions, even for those who've been there. And, I feel like we'd need to plunge this equally, like the Fyre Docs went to formal National Cable Television.

Besides the organizational disinterest, the not caring, and the nowhere near enough Sponsors to plop a National Airwave, I feel some of these festivals where done on a Get Rich Quick Scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...