Saturday, February 16, 2019

NHRA Mello Yello Workarounds After The Winternationals

I feel as if the lack of a Car Count does not help anyone's cause, especially when you want Tony Schumacher to unveil an Oregon Neon Brawnized Rail in the awning. I'm not bitter over the Army of One's hitch ending, but, I am bitter at a below average Sponsor Market and a below average economy.

1. I feel having to split away the Nitro Contract from Sunoco (AGAIN!) as I am ghast Sunoco's Nitro Costs have floored the Top Fuel and Funny Car Divisions the wrong way.

2. I am wanting to see what kind of one time point scoring workarounds (65th Mello Yello Entry 65 Point Bonus) for the 65th US Nationals, and having to do a similar deal for the 60th Winternationals.

3. There is nowhere the amount of California or Southern California Entries in the Mello Yello Series currently. I know attendance has turned healthier or over-healthier due to the FS1 inspired ticket runs, but, I feel like Division 7 should be the true Division of Champions.

4. I feel the push to turn Pro or Turn Pro with your people is stronger or getting stronger.

AND

5. I feel what is obtruse here, is the necessation of having a Superlicense Issue starting with St. Louis. I feel the rule at hand would be predominately more racing (Sports Car Racing) and having to need Fernando Alonso race more, and anyone who is not in the IndyCar Championship would retreat home to the Middle of the Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...