Wednesday, February 13, 2019

What would a True Division 6 College Football Look Like?

I feel as if, we'd need a Division 6 College Football in its own right, when Teambuilder would have been sunset and a lot of these UGFs and Aurora Us have became production houses. And, we are also aware of the 20th Century Fox and Paramount would be caved in from Long Time Hollywood Mountains and had we not been denied great Hollywood Career, I would have had Carolco deep in my Next Hour.

And, I feel this would not be the best open forum for Tampa, Pacific, Wichita State, UT Arlington and Long Beach State to advance out their toolbag. If we had a Division 6 College Football, I'd be ardent it'd be 6 Programs in Division as a bid and be True Freshmen Expansions to Alaska, Los Angeles County, Southwest Iowa, Tama/Toledo,IA, Davis County,IA and Flint,MI.

I would wonder in the true and true, my spirit would be 24 Scholarships to begin with and by the 2023, it'd be capped to 96 Scholarships and 2024, it'd be the # Bid with 110 Scholarships.

I don't think beyond who wants to actually do well at School, I feel the sticking points would be only religious missionairy or Military Committment and I feel to evade another Kyler Murray transfer to keep one career afloat, I feel the better use of the A-L (Allowed Leave) would be going to the New York Mets instead of having to transfer from the Corner Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...