Saturday, February 23, 2019

2020 NASCAR K and N Southeast Pro Series Prospective

I feel as part of the K and N East Series Split and the ARCA Acquistion, I feel as if having a satisfactory K and N Southeast Pro Series is necessary.

For Superspeedways, I would say Daytona, Talladega, Atlanta, Darlington and Charlotte, and I feel the redline was between Darlington and Dover in the 5th Superspeedway

Short Tracks, I would say Houston Motorsports Park, Nashville Fairgrounds, Memphis, Martinsville and Watermelon Capital

Road Courses, Tulsa Hallett, NOLA, Barber, Road Atlanta and VIR

And Dirt Tracks I-44 OKC, Mesquite, Heart of Texas, I-30,and Baton Rouge

M 1 Daytona SS
I feel this has to be an ARCA National Era Holdover

   2 Watermelon Capital ST

   3 Barber  RC

M 4 Mesquite DT

 5 Heart of Texas DT
I feel there has to be some serious love and respect not just to the Cosmopolitan or Suburban Sun Belt Dezidens, but, its everyday 1st Shift Just Want to Have Fun Counterparts, too.

6 Baton Rouge DT

7 Martinsville ST

8 Talladega SS

9 Houston Motorsports Park ST

10 I-44 OKC DT
I am feel Oklahoma City Area needs to have a true Oklahoma State Fairground requisite with Illinois Styled Workmanlike Dirt too.

11 I-30 DT

12 Memphis ST

13 Tulsa Hallett RC

M 14 Nashville Fairgrounds ST

15 Darlington SS

16 VIR RC

17 Atlanta SS

M 18 Road Atlanta RC

19 Charlotte SS

M 20 NOLA RC

I think the main educational mission is tough tracks for tough fan bases and I don't necessarily want  to see the Everyday Texas Team pick which program or shipping orders just to be mechanical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...