Monday, February 18, 2019

Would Rihanna Miss Out on True Love?

I feel like having to query would Rihanna miss out on true love in her future? I feel like generally, celebrities are not my bag on this blog, and I mean true celebrities. And, would the get married the instant she turned 40 would be a Cock and Red Bull Tale that would misfire hazardously like we didn't have Friends or Aisha Tyler to send sideways.

I feel this is a slippery subject, and her fan base wants her to release new music. And, I feel as if would multiple focuses backfire without no Hollywood Movie Roles.

There is a sense of being terrible and wanting Sooner Magic badly from the Bad Bar. And, even though we'd have more Women in Power, but, I feel where are the sponsors, or those who'd not throw money like a Meowth.

And, I'd be feeling like a Stone like UConn's Stadium, and the Nutmeg State is voting Blue like UConn. I feel second to that, people want quality and they'd see past a replacement for their truth and nothing is good when we lose our edge, and that is where other problems root.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...