Sunday, February 24, 2019

What if Richmond Stole a UCLA Hire for Themselves?

I care about Richmond, the Minor League Sports Market and its outlaying community that makes "More than a Game" be "More than a Game". And, what is weirder is the non-line of communication in the Fire Mooney Movement. And, Coach Mooney is one of the few Men's Basketball Division I Coaches WITHOUT a Twitter Handle.

And, in Richmond, College Basketball is year round like Stock Car Racing. What is off to me is you'd have a disorder in your Governor's Mansion making everyone keep their money out of politics. For the life of me, I think UNLV would steal Pitino back to Gucci Row and Richmond would steal a Big Ten Second in the Order.

We know what is there, and what is not there makes me angrier. I'd buy the "Twitter The Movie" Script off anyone if the means was there. And while we are on means, let's make Nashville of the South Atlantic and Richmond go undefeated on the City just so I'd find "Tumblr the Movie" Script carte blance.

Richmond has to have the Swagger to Steal Both Coasts for themselves.  And, I don't think the Spiders will accept 0-28 or a 0.00 or Lower GPA for Good Humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...