Sunday, February 3, 2019

What would the NASCAR Northeast Tours Be?

I feel like we are having to split down the K and N East Tour and that would be necessary, in my view. But, necessary would be splitting down Stafford Springs, Thompson, Waterford Speedbowl and Thunder Road to a twice a year slate.

But, I feel the gates shouldn't be open for nothing. And, I would feel like having to see Busch North, Modifieds, the American-Canadian Tour and Regional Trucks under the same bag and drivers. And, my concern is these stars should not be hiding for nothing.

It would be just as necessary as having to gift wrap Darlington, Chicagoland, Fontana, and Atlanta an IndyCar date not for nothing, along with New Hampshire, Richmond, and Homestead. Necessary to me would be like the Texas Baseball Rangers going with Coconut for Multipurpose Reasons, and it would be like the Texas Baseball Rangers always getting involved in trades.

I feel eager for kinetic moves and eagerer to at least see Sports Cars be vibrant again. And, I would feel like the Series 20 should be where the Richie Evans Modified Racer of the Year Should Wear 61 the Next Season. Or Mr. Sprint Car should be 27 in honor of Mr. Sprint Car Greg Hodnett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...