Sunday, February 24, 2019

The 3 Piece Suit Would Actually Be At Home in UNLV!

I feel for as much as I'd want to see UNLV avoid Rick Pitino, this is not the blog you'd want. Actually, I'd want to see Rick Pitino restore the run in the Runnin' and Gunnin' Rebels, the Most Feared Program in the American West again.

Certainly, the golden rule is never represent Paul George for anything and never work under LeBron. I'd love nothing more than UNLV finishing Undefeated, not giving 2 about anyone else, and destroying both coasts without trying to.

The chances Syracuse won't have a Gameday until January 2022 is alllllllllrigggggghhhht. I am sure there would be no Pokemon Themes for mistaken intensity and there has to be more than one game of the year, there'd be nothing sweeter than Eastern Michigan comically whomping Duke.

And, my real war is being well-conditioned and what I'd really want to see is UNLV demolishing both UCLA's Undefeated Record and Go Intense against UConn never getting another chance to redouble Olympic Future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...