Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Are We Any Closer to Moving Maris and Bonds Out Of Yard?

I feel in this split of a National Sports Day, where Overexposure seems to trump the beauty and the echo of emptiness, are we closer to motioning Roger Maris's 61 Home Runs Permenantly or beginning the break of Barry Bonds's Hold on the Home Run Records and the Giants's unearned sentimentality that the rest of the country does not want.

I feel like with Expansion, it would keep the Expos from being Someone Else's Team  in origin and we'd work down an answer for the Tampa Bay Rays. I feel it will be game on in replacing Wrigley, Fenway and Dodger Stadiums.

The most obvious thing would be the proper league homes of the Milwaukee Brewers, Washington Nationals and Houston Astros. I have never liked the Name Nationals and I feel we should restore the Senators remarks for the first time Since 1971.

This is a very uncomfortable discussion and I feel with having to single Interleague and have it be a Rotation of Memorial Day, Fathers Day, Canada Day/4th of July Weekend, After the All Star Break and Labor Day for detailing reasons, because I'd like to see the thrill of a Baltimore vs. San Diego World Series actually happen, for a change of venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...