Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Why Not Have US Women's Soccer in Women's Sports Homeland?

I feel like as Citizen, I would like to see US Women's Soccer be in Women's Sports Homeland. When I would say Homeland, I would say Western Iowa.

I would feel Western Iowa would be a more appropriate Host than President Trump. Our President and Megan Rapinoe are at War, I feel we'd need to do something better and greater than trapping our Women's Sports Heroes with a President who's actually inappropriate to every Woman.

I don't know how well would it hit the Phone Lines, but, I feel if nothing else, move the NWSL Championship to Western Iowa on an Annual Basis.

I cannot stand for being upstaged, and I don't think anyone else has the power to Big Up or try to think of alternatives/work arounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...