Friday, July 5, 2019

Would Had Lionheart Upset Hammie or Vettel Or Been Bob Jenkins's Replacement?

I feel like in this Slippery Slope, especially when I am pushing Alexander Rossi to upset the Apple Cart, that there is a big corner of my World that is left Guilty that Lewis Hamilton or Sebastien Vettel would have been upset from their turning the Rose Bowl Game Parade into the VMA's, which would have been Chaka Khan's Song and she'd get really upset if it became a Kanye Discussion, and the same way we needed JW or 200 Clauson, Or Would He Have Been Bob Jenkins's Full Time Replacement?

The 2nd was getting to be in line, but, nothing good comes out of Helicopter Rides or Black Screens. I don't think we are stuck in the mail as much as seeing the same people closer to the top, and that would discomfort and illegitamize the purpose of the field.

Hypothetically, it would be Penn being Big Five or Six, Ivy League and The Playoff Gold. If the Championship is for everyone, I feel like we'd need Oprah and Parcells Family Trees to start new again.

I feel that IndyCar would have been spared the indignity of searching or getting emotional about hype machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...