Tuesday, July 16, 2019

WJ's Nautical GM Goodwrench Paint vs. Williams Rathman Livery would make a Great Drag Race

I feel like wanting to see more of a fun Drag Race, when the landscape is nothing less than serious. I'd like to see Warren Johnson's Nautical Painted GM Goodwrench Olds Cutlass vs. the Williams F1 Rathman Livery on the Dragstrip.

It would be the two people who'd do Nautical Paint Great, in a time we did Nautical Paint Great. I don't know how big of a breaker it would be, which we'd have plenty of them, but, Damon Hill having Bragging Rights over Warren Johnson would be epic.

I'd really wonder which Dragstrip would be enterprising enough to host Classic Teams and Classic Organizations for a Classic Match Race?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...