Thursday, July 11, 2019

The Best Player in Sports Went Home Empty Handed

I don't love why Kyle Busch would acheive a lot without at least a Full Season or a Rookie Defacto of Truck Series Racing. I love even lesser that the best player in Sports, Steve Torrence, is going back to Texas empty handed.

I'd love to bark back "You Are Not in the Witness Protection Program!" like one of my muses and I would not want to shatter any more muses, either. Poignantly, I'd rage at underacheivement and rage madcaply at doing what (Insert Person Here) did not do, like Northern Iowa needed an extra 2 Billion to Save Them and East Carolina needs a Rose Bowl Appearance or 10.

I don't know if Playing "Miracles" or "Heart of a Champion" out of the blue would take the energy for better. I'd rather rock like it is above Arena Rock rather than have to settle for a 21 or 25 Year Old as Moms usually are more tired and tired of the lack of focus.

It is crystal clear that annoyance has everything to do with everything, and I don't like the 6 Packs of Drunken Narcolepsy and if the Ferrari that passed as a period Top Fueler or Dirt Racer actually did those things, I'd love that for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...