Friday, July 12, 2019

I haven't seen a US Driver of the Year Since 2014

I feel like for all the SPEED Induced Destability, trying to upset the K and N Series Regular other than Tanner Gray if your a Hard and Salty Pro Stock Car Fan would be more fitful than New Mexico Raging On Marshall. And, in all seriousness, we haven't seen a US Driver of the Year Since 2014.

Usually, what I would see is raging debates of actual work from actual Auto Racing Fans. I am refueled the wrong way why the actual best athlete (Steve Torrence) went without an ESPY empty handed while Kyle Busch went about it Baby Blue. If Kyle Busch beat Kyle Larson in Knoxville, that's really on Southern Iowa.

Another Indy 500 Glory would have helped Scott Dixon and I would foam at a Rededication that has not happened yet, when we'd have everything and my gals have Lifetime. That is not all all  right.

All Right would have been a Popular Rick Mast Winston Cup Victory. What I'd fume is being given the same old thing for the same old thing. And that same old thing because one or two jacked up misfits costing programs make me want to swoon the powers of consolidation.

Why do we waste our energy watering down Formula One? That is a real test and I'd want IndyCar in real New York City if no one else is doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...