Thursday, July 4, 2019

Stumping Colorado Buffaloes the Independent

This is a stump from the Ralphie Report's Post of having the Colorado Buffaloes potentially ditch the Pac 12 and I would have reaching effects, as having to need UNLV for Colorado, Hawaii for USC In the Event of a Death Penalty and BYU Rejoin for Hawaii and New Mexico State Join for UNLV. I would inquest certain changes like Tornado Warning Iowa State, Air Force and Colorado State be 10-12 and Missouri be Homecoming Season.

Wichita State, if they where in the presumptive nature of Finding Non-Conference Dates and Recruits like a Mid Season Silly Season, would be the likeliest to replace UConn. I don't want it to be a Game of "I'm Up" like acheivement was lost in War again.

1 @ McGill Montreal

I feel like really having to stick a Home and Home Series Internationally as an effort to sell Winter Sports in Colorado Every Day of the Winter

2 @ Maine

I would have more of a thrill trying to sell the Buffaloes and at least a couple of TV Games Nationally and Internationally because Colorado is for the Kids and they should be World Class

3 Illinois

I feel this would sneak up as a Gem of a Home Opener

4 Miami (FL)

I think where it gets to September, I think it would be fun to see the Miami Hurricanes not just play a Road Game, but, the Road Game in the Thin and Madcap Boulder Air

5 @ San Jose State

I'd feel for timing reasons, and the disgust trying to leave Pac 12 Members Early In Slate Cycle would not make sense and I would have a Coast to Coast Schedule.

6 Missouri HOMECOMING

For Obvious Reasons, I feel this would be the nastiest game of 2020 had the 5th Down Rivalry been Offered

7 @ Prairie View A and M

I feel like the 1st of this Mock Slate, I'd think it would be proper not to have Prairie View A and M be formal guests in Boulder, but, instead, have Colorado be the Formal Special Guests in Beaumont

8 Georgia Tech

Even though their first analog meeting would not be until 2025, I'd try to write in Georgia Tech's 1st Trek to Boulder

9 @ Columbia (NYC)

I would touch on key areas of this National Colorado Buffaloes Slate, in more than one way, and actually playing in New York City would be the Centerpiece of this Slate

10 @ Temple

I'd feel for obvious reasons, I'd want to pipeline the Northeast and Eastern Canada for Colorado

11 @Iowa State

The fact we'd be throwing the "Tornado Warning" Rivalry back to Ames would make for an interesting curve for the Series

12 Air Force Senior Day

I think this would be between Air Force's Commander In Chief, Colorado Championship and their Mountain West Championship

13 vs. Colorado State @ Mile High Stadium

This would restore Colorado-Colorado State to a State Championship.

Colorado being Independent would have cache, but, I feel it would be the real crux of the issues would be BYU-Utah's Holy War Final be in Provo as much as Salt Lake City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...