Wednesday, July 24, 2019

New National Event Dragstrip Design Expectations

I feel with what spared Jackson Dragway from worse damage or loss was Concrete Casing the Christmas Tree. As a Drag Racing Fan, I would feel like that and a close second, SAFER Barriers be a part of New National Event Dragstrip Design Expectations.

I find that we've not necessarily had a new build of an NHRA National Event Dragstrip in at least a Generation. And, I was shocked that the other time people thought Darrell Gwynn would have been gone was equally a National News Story on its own in 1974.

I feel guilty that either we are hangdogging an International Airport or letting Pinks All Out happen. I'd rather pay more for the Safety and Security if I had a choice in this game.

I feel like we'd at least would have to design a New National Event Dragstrip, especially if we where to restart the Summernationals again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...